Returning your ordered products
If you are contracting online as a consumer and are an EU resident, the EU Consumer Rights Directive provides that you may cancel a Contract at any time within 14 days, beginning on the day after you received the products.
If you have purchased products from the Website and if you decide to return your order the Directive provides that you must communicate this with us within 14 days of receipt of the products. You can email Customer Services email@example.com stating your wish to cancel your contract (order) and quoting your order reference number.
You must return the items to us at the below address:
Hexspoor E-fulfilment – KoopKorea/NAROO
Van Salmstraat 54
5281 RS Boxtel
You will be responsible for any cost incurred or risk in returning products. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the products while they are in your possession and you will be responsible for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods beyond that necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning.
Under the Directive if you fail to inform us within the 14 day period you will not have a right to cancel the Contract (order) and return the products.
- Delivery time is 1-3 business days.
- Orders from the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany receive free shipping. Any additional shipping costs charged are equal to the extra cost of shipping to your country, compared to the shipping costs to the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. Shipping costs for returning a product are your responsibility unless we do not deliver the right product, or in the expected condition, as described in point 5.
- We ship to all countries within the European Union, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
- All orders are fulfilled by our logistics partner Hexspoor E-fulfilment.
- We are responsible for every product in your order before it is delivered. If something goes wrong with delivering the product in good condition before it reaches your address, we will be responsible for the damage. After receiving your order in good condition at your shipping address, you will be responsible for the product, which is important if you wish to return the product.
- If there are any problems or complaints with your order, you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers from the EU always have the right to make use of the European Online Dispute Resolution platform.